CBS All Access is one of the video streaming services that you have. But along with the other streaming subscription like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and others, you might feel like you should not keep the CBS All Access subscription too with you. Yes, you can cancel the CNS All Access subscriptions from your devices very easily. All you have to do is follow the correct procedure. Before knowing the process, let’s understand what is CBS All Access and what does it include.
What is CBS All Access?
CBS All Access is an amusement, news, and sports real-time feature accessible from CBS yet isn’t accessible through your normal link supplier. Link and satellite bundles from organizations like Comcast/Xfinity, Verizon, Frontier, and DirecTV don’t offer CBS All Access on the grounds that the assistance is a direct-to-purchaser stage, which helps keep the expense low.
What is Included in CBS All Access?
CBS All Access offers a variety of unique projects, alongside full periods of mainstream CBS shows like “NCIS,” “Older sibling,” and “Youthful Sheldon” that can be streamed at any time. It likewise offers live TV from your neighborhood CBS station, just as live news from CBSN, sports from CBS Sports HQ, and live amusement news from ET Live.
What Does CBS All Access Costs?
CBS All Access offers two survey plans. To watch with restricted plugs, it’s simply $5.99 every month, in addition to any appropriate state charges. If you don’t want to see advertisements, you can watch on-request shows without interference for $9.99 every month.
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription?
If you are all set to cancel the CBS All Access subscription from your devices, you should follow the below-given process.
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription on the CBS Website?
- You have to open the CBS Website in whatever browser you are using.
- From there, just log in to your account and tap on the account name that you see in the top right corner of the page.
- Now, you have to select the Account option within the drop-down menu.
- Find out the Subscription and Bling
- Then, tap on the Cancel subscription link there.
- You have to agree on the terms of canceling the subscription.
- Then, tap on the yes, Cancel Button.
- You will need to provide a reason why you want to cancel the subscription and then select the blue Complete Cancellation button.
- This way, your CBS All Access subscription is now canceled. Still, you can watch your favorite show until your next billing cycle comes.
If you want, you can anytime resume your subscription from the accounts settings.
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription from iOS Devices?
- First of all, you have to open the App Store.
- Now you have to tap on your profile in the top right corner.
- There, you have to tap on the subscriptions
- See all your subscriptions that are ongoing or expiring.
- Tap on CBS
- In the various subscription option, you have to choose the cancel free trial button.
- The process is very easy; you have to tap on the confirm button to cancel the subscription.
You can access the CBS content until your billing cycle ends.
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription from Android?
- Open Google Play Store on your android phone or Tablet.
- On the home page, in the left corner, you will see three horizontal lines, just tap on them.
- From there, you have to select the subscription option. You will see it as you scroll down.
- See all the subscriptions and tap on CBS
- Find out the Cancel subscription option and tap on it when you find it.
- You will need to give a reason why you want to cancel the subscription. If you want, you can also tap on the decline to answer.
- Then select the continue button.
- Now finally, you have to tap on the cancel subscription
This way, you have canceled the CBS All Access subscription from your android phone.